TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® - Vice President/Project Manager in the Corporate Security & Investigation Department responsible for all business side projects related to this strategic area within the bank. Specifically responsible for Physical Security, Memento Fraud Detection Database, ICMS Case Management, Network connectivity and busines and IT related projects. Managing projects in the following location: Mt. Laurel NJ (TD Bank), Falmouth, ME (TD Bank North), Farmington Hills, MI (TD Auto Finance), and Toronto, Canada (TD Bank, Canada).
Educational Testing Service - Software development process improvement, Change, Release and Software Configuration Management. Access and Excel application development.
Bristol-Myers Squibb - Project Management, Sales Force Automation, process improvement, hardware and software implementation, remote user support and vendor management. Web Portal Development management, home office and remote user sales reporting tools.
Bracco Diagnostics Inc. - Project management, vendor management, Sales Force Automation, Sales and Marketing data systems.
Axa/Equitable Financial - Sales and Marketing application development and implementation. Direct & Targeted mail campaigns. Development and implementation of nationally utilized financial sales application and system, Financial Fitness Profile™ and the Vangard Marketing Program™.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certified - November 2011
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified - March 2012
- Bristol-Myers Squibb - Summit I - Leadership Development Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb - 2000 Team Leadership Award
- The Equitable's - Management Development Program
- The Equitable's - Executive Institute At Columbia: Marketing Strategies Program
- The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD -
- - Master of Administrative Science in Business
- Major area of concentration in Management and Marketing.
- Towson University, Towson, MD -
- - Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Data management and direct mail activity and event tracking for the Director of Special Events.
- Core Committee Team Member responsible for the organization and production of the Run For Dad event to promote awareness, and educate, the community about prostate cancer.
- Fund raising and promotion for the Run For Dad Event.
- Administrator and developer of the SPNG Networking Group Web Site and SPNG LinkedIn Group moderator.
- School web site development committee and secured donation of computers for classrooms.
- Developed and administer the Yahoo and LinkedIn group sites for the SGGNG Networking Group.
- East Windsor Public Schools, East Windsor, NJ -
- 2009 Volunteer Award – for outstanding volunteer service to the students and staff of Walter C. Black School.